Wedamor is a wedding planning application aimed at the overgrowing and largely unorganised wedding planning market. With the advent of technology, higher disposable incomes and a need for customized weddings on the rise, an opportunity is very evident for online wedding planners who can provide the services at a fraction of the costs.
Life takes a new and Mehandi adorns the hands“colour“
Henna; or as we like to call it Mehandi, is one of the most typical parts of Indian weddings. Mehandi: one of the 16 adornments of the Indian Bride, is the application of henna on the bride’s hands and feet one day before the wedding. The concept of Mehandi designs is so unique that it has become an inseparable part of the Indian culture.
But the bride is not alone; even the groom has to apply Mehandi designs on the occasion of marriage. Apart from it soothing cooling effect, mehndi is a piece of art. It is a way to showcase your love. Every Mehandi designs are unique in itself and people generally call special artists who apply Mehandi designs in the most artistic manner possible. From hands to toes, every part is filled with precision and detail.
To celebrate this amazing wedding ritual, we came up with the Art of Love Contest.
or through Facebook Page
1. Share pic/pics of your Mehendi on our mail email@example.com
2. The campaign starts on 13th March, 2018.
4. The winner/s will be announced on Facebook, and our website, so stay tuned and keep promoting your pic.
5. Entries will be judged on the number of likes (1 point) and shares (3 points) it gets on Facebook.
6. Images submitted by the participants cannot be claimed and can be published on our website/social media.
7. For any queries, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what are you waiting for? Share your Mehendi and showcase your Art of Love !!!
The Internet has become a vital part of our lives. From being a way to…
Dupattas are an integral part of the bridal couture, and you will have to wear…